Wordpress User Creation Form
This project was awarded to momleetech for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
A simple html form in the admin section that I can use to add new users to my website. It should work as follows:
1. I enter a username for the new user and press "submit".
2. In return the script displays the new username and an automatically generated password for the user.
3. If the username I entered is already in use, it should add something at the end of the username to make it unique (e.g. a "1" or a "2" etc).
4. The created user should have a temporary e-mail in the database, e.g. temp@email. All users created with this html form will have the same e-mail.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online