Wordpress (Woocommerce) Shipment Tracking Per Order
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 14
We are working on a Woocommerce store that requires per product(s) shipping tracking information to be added. This is standard on most Ecommerce platforms but missing from Woocommerce for some reason. The way this will work is -
1. Go to WP admin
2. Open order
3. Add tracking information to individual products. In BigCommerce for example, this is done by having a 'Shipping quantity' field for each product and a tracking number box in addition to the shipping method.
4. Click save order and the customer receives an email with their tracking information.
1. Shipping methods will be UPS, Fedex or 'Custom'. Custom means admin must type in a name for the shipping company and a website URL for tracking.
2. The email should contain the tracking info and the URL of the custom shipping method if applicable. For Fedex and UPS, there should be a link the user can click to see their tracking info.
3. We'll need tracking information added to the customers order in their account.
Looking for this to be built asap and it must function on all major browsers. Also open to plugin suggestions if they are out there.I will provide more info to contractors of interest.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online