Wordpress Wootique - small changes and additions to website
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $208 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I have a Wordpress website 90% built there are just some small things i need doing that i do not know how to. The website is [url removed, login to view]
1) front page - I need this front page to be more exciting.
a) The font needs to change.
b) I need a sidebar with a calender on it that I can link events to to (For example 15th May - A Red wine tasting) the public can click on the calender and be taken to the event. (Currently I have my events set up as variable products with different dates)
c) I need a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram button on the sidebar. linked to my accounts.
d) reduce the size of the sidebar
2) Add in google map on two product pages and let me know how to do that for future products.
Check out pages
3) On "Check Out" page add in link to "Terms" page. I need a check box for customers to check "I have read the terms and conditions and agree with them" and one that is "I disagree"
4) On the check out page I need boxes for the customers to put in their date of birth. "We require all participants to supply their date of birth. All participants must be aged eighteen or over at the time of participation.
5) I need a drop down menu for the customers to choose from to name their favourite wine. I will supply the names for the list.
6) I would like a photo behind the website.
7) If you can make it look better and have any suggestion that would be great.
If you have any questions please ask. I have a tight budget but am looking to do more work in the future.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online