help with custom design of a template
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 42
We are in the process of migrating old customers we have off an old platform onto something new.
We are currently looking for a designer/developer to help complete a custom directory project. Using the Vantage directory plug in, or other applicable platform, we will need you to tweak the design of what application you choose to have the look and feel of our old platform. The directory needs to be created with the following:
Claim Listing Flow
- Multiple tiers of listing ownership. Starting off with simple editing privileges, all the way up to being able to purchase predefined banner and site advertising packages.
- Ability to add videos and other media.
- Site owner has administrative rights over all profiles and advertising.
Ratings and Reviews
- Ability to have community reviews and star ratings of businesses. It would be great if we could pull ratings off of a pre-existing site to start. Business will have the ability to answer/delete demeaning or inappropriate listings.
-The site would have an integrated events calendar that businesses can submit happenings or specials for publication.
-A section where businesses can submit deals to be featured on a single site page.
We are new in the WordPress world and we don't know exactly how everything operates. We know we want the product we are creating to be a stand alone site which owners would be able to create a brand and run a business from. We also want this to be able to be plugged into an existing site.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online