Flash Remoting - Google Maps App
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Current website is built using Coldfusion and Flash remoting. we need to convert the application to utilize google maps instead of flash remoting. DBs are built using MySQL.
Convert Existing Flash Mapping System to Utilize Google Maps
- Automate the mapping process using latitude and longitude coordinates
- Integrate Google’s robust maps interface
- Develop a filtering system to add or remove markers on the fly for easier searching
- Add “business overlays” to help users better choose the most suitable panel location for their targeted advertising
- Include “Search by Zip Code” feature for easier searching
- Add “Panel ID” search feature for locating specific panels
Upgrade the “Rates Request” Email
- Convert the “Date Available” from a string value to a true date value
o Will add the ability to color code panels to easily show availability dates
o Will allow us to separate panels into categories which will make it easier for clients to see what’s available now, next 2 weeks, next month, etc.
o Will allow you to choose date ranges to send to clients instead of having to send the entire list
- Add a “View this Panel” link that takes the client to a page on the website that shows all the panel details, a picture of the panel and its location in a Google map
- Provide you more options to choose from when sending rates to clients
o Zip Code
o Type (rotating vs. static)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online