We are a Application developent company based is USA. We are working in a closed knit environment with a small team. And working for projects all over the world.
We are posting this project on freelancer because we are in team building and relation development phase and we need to expand ourselves.
Our requirements are excellent quality work, that is to be completed respecting deadlines, quality.
A multiplayer (2P) flash based card game has to be developed. The game is a traditional card based game based on some simple rules (All details will be provided once we approve you).
Some basic stuff you need to know is:
1. 2P card game (Rules we will provide)
2. 2 round game
3. Use of only selected cards (Not full pack of 52 cards)
4. Game result declaration to the database or any other suitable method (e.g. XML, etc.)
5. In Game Chat is required (So knowledge of Socket Programming is compulsory).
6. Stunning visual graphics required.
7. The project would be exclusive (means you cannot modify it and sell to anyone else), & you will handover the completed files to us and will not keep any data with you.
8. You will maintain the secrecy of the project.
Those who are fully confident in building card based games and had developed games before shall apply for the project.
We have many projects with us and are in a constant need for developers. But we don't like to add many people in our team, so it you have potential to work continuously and maintain the secrecy of our company and quality of work, we may consider to provide you a constant source of revenue.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $5325 for this job
Hi, We checked your details, we think we able to implement it effective way. More details related to our work etc provided over pmb for your help. Thank you
Hi i am having 15 years of experience in flash, and web development. with XML. I HAVE DONE SIMILAR PROJECTS. I AM READY TO DEVELOP YOUR PROJECT.i am having 15 members team also
We have done similar several web based multiplayer casino, poker and rummy websites so would like to win this bid, please check private message for examples and decide the best team accordingly. Thanks