556414 Add New Link/Page To Flash Template
This project was awarded to karunafly for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a Flash template that is in need of an additional menu item and content page as soon as possible. This should be pretty easy for you Flash gurus out there, as most of it can be duplicated from existing content.
First off, go to the following URL to see the current site, as you read the description below...
[url removed, login to view]
Here is what needs to be done...
- Create one new menu item and corresponding content page.
- The new menu item should be called "Videos".
- The new menu item should be placed to the right of the existing "Background" menu item.
- Clicking the new menu item should launch a content page, just like the existing menu items.
- The new content page should look and function just like the existing pages, with its content (Title, Description, Image, URL) being pulled from the supplied "[url removed, login to view]" file, instead of the existing "[url removed, login to view]", as the others do. The content and tags are similar, so the file name change is the main difference.
- On the new content page, delete the embedded MP3 player.
- On the new content page, change the "Read More" link to "Play Video".
- Clicking on the new "Play Video" link should launch a new window and load a specified YouTube video into it.
- The specified YouTube video url will be pulled from the url tag in the "[url removed, login to view]" file.
If chosen, I will provide you with the .FLA file, as well as all necessary fonts, images, and other information.
Please read the project description carefuly and use the PMB for any questions you may have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online