Carousel xml Thumbnail scroller
This project was awarded to pixelismdotcn for $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Pls find attachments.
At first instant all the thumbnails will appear in their original size. None of them zoomed. Above the thumbnails we will see Headline, the picture of the CEO and a message from him. This text will not be related to any thumb and will appear only when you visit the page first time. On click each thumb the respective picture and head line and text message will appear in a fast fade in effect. All images and text from XML.
1) Should support any number of thumbnails
2) At a time only 9 thumbs should be visible
3) If number of thumbs are more than 9 they will add up on the right hand side of the thumb row and a small arrow pointing to the right will become visible. This arrow will not have any
4) On rollover left/right of the page the full row should move right/left. There should be a "Ease In/Ease out tween effect". I mean if you move the mouse fast to the extreme right the scroll will go faster and if you slow down your mouse and go towards middle the scroll will gradually come to a still.
5) On rollover on individual thumbs they should zoom as well as come to front as shown in the template attached. The zoom animation should have a "Ease In/Ease out tween effect"(in case you don't understand what I mean by Ease effect...it is that animations start fast and slow down before coming to a still), On rollout the thumb should return to original state.
6)The thumb images should be called from a folder called "Images". If we change the images in this folder the thumbs should get updated in the Flash.
7)The mouse cursor should become a custom cursor "black arrow" as may be seen in the templates
8)The dimensions of the flash will be 324 x 1000 px but the visible area for the thumbs row would be 970px wide. So you need to place a 970px mask over the thumb row.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online