Flash Template Customization
This project was awarded to webampgraph for $42.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $110 USD
I have a flash template purchased form template monster that a client needs altered to fit thier needs.
Some of the preliminary changes are done and the goal is to bring the site to completetion.
Actionscrit knowledge is recuired but not at an expert level. Flash skills are essential. Photoshop is a asset to help display graphics in a stylish smart manner.
The successful bidder should know how to:
1. alter XML file
2. use actionscript to pull an image from the server into the swf
3. make a loader to pull an image
4. have a full understanding of flash MC's and timelines
the fla to edit is main_v8-edit.fla. (sources folder)
The site has a few levels of drill down . i have completed one such drill down. Services>advertising>billboards the other drill downs can be found in teh site content
the last level of drill down eg billboards uses a xml file to populate the content in that case [url removed, login to view]
other xml files can be found in the same folder
1. Create "Back" button for appropriate Services pages that drill
down past two clicks - this is done with a graphic of an "x" in a red circle. the graphic should be changed to a back button. and used to go back a level when clicked
2. Utilize screen space in Services page by making images larger.
Remove the blurb on this page (see bilboards - that mc should fill the entre mc area approx twice the height it is now and the same width) the acompaningy advertising text can be ommited to facilitate the larger size. all slide shows on this level should be of this larger size
3. Replace the image in "Marketing Plan" page with **Marketing Plan [url removed, login to view]**
4. Separate images on "Services/Advertising/Banners" page each image
should be represented not a collage of images - immages are found in the appropriate folder for the section
5. Separate all information on "About Us" page. Each heading with its
own dedicated page- About Us, What we Represent, Our Promise - when about us is clicked "who we are" stays then make links for the other two segments that will take the user to the appropriate info for that section - back buttons and nav to each section should be included
6. Adjust the font on entire site to 13 Arial MT Bold
7. 7 images for Services Page - utilize images in teh services folder to replace the ones in the template - maintain size and style
8. Neuraxis logo in Client Portfolio to be replaced. to be supplied
9. Remove Datalink logo from Portfolio page and replace with Johnson
& Johnson Logo - **[url removed, login to view]**
10. Remove the underline from Services page on listed items.
11. populate site with info supplied in site info folder
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 8, 2010 12:01:18 PM:
I have increased the max bid to 110 on this project as i need it delivered in 2 days. I am willing to also furnish a bonus for a dev that blows me away on this project
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 8, 2010 2:45:02 PM:
zip can be dloaded form [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 8, 2010 3:01:04 PM:
[url removed, login to view] apologies for the wrong link before
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online