Flash Video Player for video sharing website
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for a Flash developer to create and modify a Flash player that plays flv files. You will start with an open source player such as [url removed, login to view], and will modify it according to our specs to look and work kinda like the youtube player. We basically need a complete rehaul of the flash player look and feel.
There will be two flash players, the internal player, and the external player. The internal player will be the player visible on vidpk.com. The external player will be the player people will see when they embed a [url removed, login to view] video on the own website.
First, you will have to modify the open source player to look exactly like our current players. Then you will add the following functionality:
- Please design the players with as little stuff hard coded as possible. Most of the functionality should be changeable through an external XML file.
- Both players should have the ability to make full screen. When you make a video full screen, the video should start from the same location as when you clicked the full screen button
- Both players should show related videos (2 at a time) when the video finishes playing. These related videos should come from an XML file on [url removed, login to view]
- Both players should allow playback of a video from wherever you click on the progress bar.
- Volume setting should be saved in a cookie
- If a video gets a 404, display a message in the flash player and send and email to admin
- The internal player should also support adding video ads from [url removed, login to view]
- The external player will have the [url removed, login to view] logo embedded at the bottom right. The path of this logo should be specified in the XML file.
- By default, the external player should display the first frame of the video to be displayed. The video should not be downloaded until you click play. When you click on the video the first time, it should play the video. If you click on it after that, it should take you to view_video on [url removed, login to view] for the same video
NOTE: If we like your work, we will hire you permanently for maintaining the flash players
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online