Flash order form with ActionScript / PHP / MySQL / XML
This project was awarded to mgauthier for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
NOTE!! I already have a lot of the work done on this. So this is not being created from scratch. (Most all the grunt work is already done!)
This should be fairly easy for anyone familiar with 'Flash/AS'. Please read this carefully! Thx! :D
Basically, this is an online ordering system for a small number of products. It is a flash-based system that uses ActionScript to read from an XML file. The XML file is dynamically generated via PHP/MySQL.
Here is what I HAVE done:
- MySQL DB population --&amp;gt; 100% complete
- PHP scripts that generate XML files --&amp;gt; 100% complete
- Flash interface --&amp;gt; 95%+ complete
- ActionScript --&amp;gt; 90% complete
- Everything is 100% XHTML1.1, XML, and CSS compliant (and would like to keep it that way!)
So what do I need from you?
- This is a work in progress, but it is currently hosted and running, and all the work I have done so far is 100% functional. However, there are several things that are not yet enabled. Basically, a user selects a category, then a product list is displayed. The user selects an item and then the picture and description are automatically displayed.
&amp;lt;&amp;lt; IT'S FUNCTIONAL UP TO THIS POINT &amp;gt;&amp;gt;
So now, the user should be able to select from a size and/or option menu for that item (essentially, this whole thing is just a multi-level selection menu.)
Now the user can click 'Add to cart' to add this item to their order (they should be able to remove the item from the list too). This form will auto-calculate the total based on prices stored in the DB. And when the user submits the order, it should be sent back to a PHP script (hasn't been written yet) so I can process payments (PayPal and/or merchant account -- I can probably write this part of it myself).
So in other words, I just need a very small amount of work done to the menu, shopping cart functionality, and the ability to send the data to a PHP script for processing.
Please contact me and I'll send you the link to the order system. Test out the form, and you'll be able to see virtually EVERYTHING that needs to be done... it should be very self-explanatory at that point.
(For example, do you know how to link a DataSet to a DataGrid?)
Thank you for your interest. This project to be assigned very quickly. Professional inquiries only. :D
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online