A HVAC Software in Adobe Flash Project 2
- Status Closed
- Budget €250 - €750 EUR
- Total Bids 4
This Job is posted for a friend of mine, who want a software for HVAC Heating Floor, similar as Mc4Suite ( [url removed, login to view] )
The application that i have in mind will be a web application made in Flash Actionscript 3, with some XML writing and reading, a reading of some autocad .dwg files (probably the hardest thing in the project), and maybe some .php back-end, and a writing in a pdf of the final output.
He does not need 80 percent of the functions found in MC4Suite Software, so what he needs is:
1. A page where he enters some data like the name of the client, his e-mail, home address, phone, then the room floor (1, 2, 3 ,4), room type (bedroom, bath, corridor ...), the room square meters, the room external wall positioning (N, NW, NE, W, E, SW, SE), or the room Thermal Class (A, B ,C ,D ... [url removed, login to view] ) or an thermal class of the whole apartment (to decide after the finalization of bidding), and at the end of the line an ADD button.
When the add button is pressed the data will be shown down in a flash data-grid component.
When we hit next page button (button situated under the data-grid), the data will be written in a var function, and then we go to another frame in the timeline.
2. The second page will be a page where all the calculation will be made. This calculations will be of all the materials needed for the termination of the heating floor project. All the prices needed for the calculation will be in an xml file (i will provide that file).
3. The second page will have down in the page four buttons.
Export As PDF
Save Locally As XML (i will provide probably the xml needed)
Send To Client
The "export" button will use a opensource library like purepdf or other.
The "save locally" button will save in a .xml (here we need i think, the php back-end for the write function).
The third button "view history" will show the last saved quotes in xml.
The forth "Send to Client" button (where we send the pdf to the e-mail var from the first page).
4. He needs also that he load and autocad 2d .dwg (or a converted vector file), and over that house project to automatically draw in the heating floor circuitry. Here i'm open minded because maybe is a better and faster solution than actionscript. I will provide later on a demo photo of the final file.
In this project i will provide the xml files, the the basing .fla project file, with the dimensions and with a basic design of the pages, and the positions of the buttons.
If you have some questions, feel free to send them(on public clarification board) If you have done a similar project is ok, i do not want to reinvent the wheel (we will do the needed modification only - only applies to the autocad part).
Somewhat is a simple project, apart for the autocad function.
I will take in consideration the Price(because is a narrow budget of someone who want to make a fresh start-up), the Completion rate/Reviews of the bidding freelancer, and some existing demo from his portfolio (in this order)
The chosen freelancer will have work in the future for small modification, adding new function on this project
Thank you, and have a nice day.
p.s. this project is a re-post because the previous bidders have failed to communicate in any way using the msg board with me, to tell me the approach on autocad function(on witch i'm very flexible)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online