Horizontal photo scroller in flash with xml (or mysql)
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $165 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
i m looking for a flash development to include into my new website style. I m photographer and i m rebuilding my website. I need a horizontal photos scroller in flash able to read xml file and/or request directly to a mysql database. I m using "SlideShowPro" modules to manage my photos (their website is [url removed, login to view] for more information).
I need a horizontal scroller for my photos (large size up to 900 pixels heigh for exemple). I attached an exemple of design i wish.
The behaviours i m looking for are :
- flash smooth horizontal scroller
- scrollbar redesigned to be clean and simple (not a look like windows)
- potentially be able to scroll on left/right with the mouse movment (on extremities)
- a vertical icons menu would allow to choose different topics (1 level) for exemple we are into "Fashion gallery" and the icons on left bar represent differents sets (series of 1 to 15 photos per set)
- the photos will have all the same height dimension, but their width could change
- include a loader to dont be stopped each time we load one photo.
- custom by xml file for background color, menu setting, potentially title
- input from a xml file (in fact coming from ssp) or requesting to a mysql database.
- input parameter (in case where i call the flash with a dedicated identification to present a specific album for exemple)
This project, can be devlopped from scratch in flash, or, as i bought their slideshow pro modules (thumbnails ssp, slideshow pro for LR, ssp director) it could used their modules as starting base.
I stay also open for an offer to redesign my website (i wish to do myself with the SlideShowPro modules but i could be seduced by a complete external offer also).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online