Simple XML Flash Music Player for Website
This project was awarded to philom007 for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
we require a simple custom made flash player for our music company website, as a simple solution to be able to showcase previews of our music company releases to customers.
Please see this link:
[url removed, login to view]
you should see 4 files:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
4) [url removed, login to view]
What needs to be done:
1) The flash player must be created for us and exported as a '.swf' file, to look like the "FlashplayerStartDesign.png" and "FlashPlayerDesign.png" designs above.
The Start Design size is to be 85pixels Width x 21pixels Height
The Playing Design size is to be 174pixels width x 21pixels Height
2) If the Player fails to play a file, then where the progress bar is the following Error message is to be displayed: "Sorry, currently offline..."
3) The player must slide and fade in a cool way from one position to the next, like in the "AJslide.swf" example above
4) The player is to read from an XML playlist file, like the MyGen method coding:
[url removed, login to view];section=flashplayer1
5) The winning bidder must also be able to create custom graphics for the Flash player.
We will need a "Headphones Graphic" to look like the Headphones in the "FlashplayerStartDesign.png" file above
The Navigation background graphic in the design example files above we shall supply the photoshop '.psd' file for, and you will need to re-size that 'psd.' file graphic to 85pixels Width x 21pixels Height AND 174pixels width x 21pixels to fit on the flash player.
The flash player must please have the following features:
- streaming mp3(to play without entire MP3 file having to load first)
- clickable/scroll slide progress bar to change position back or forward in the track
- clickable/scroll slide volume control to increase/decrease volume
- player must be able to appear and load several times on web pages.
- player is to automatically stop playing one song if you click on "play" on another track
- each track will be played from a different unique URL XML link
- player must also be able to work on our myspace page
Our budget for this Simple Flash player project is $30-$40, so please do not go putting in high bids!
Aswell as sending us the new finished design in '.swf' format, ALL project source and design files, including the '.fla' and files are to be delivered to us aswell upon completion.
Payment will be done in full, upon full satisfactory completion of this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online