Directory list in evernote
This project was successfully completed by feler404 for $272 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I would like a simple apple script developed which performs the following functions:
1) generates a new Evernote notebook (if one does not already exist) containing a new Evernote note (again if one does not already exist), using the Evernote dictionary (to the installed Evernote client), containing a table with the following contents:
- three columns or more (settable in the script)
- a row for each file contained in a specified directory, including:
-- a) the first table field with the file name with a hyperlink to the specific file in the directory,
-- b) the second table field as a Notes field
-- c) a third field (column entry) with a link to a new evernote note, with the file name as its title.
- it should also recurse into subdirectories
2) when run again, with an existing directory, notebook, etc ... it should compair the existing files in the directory with the notebook, and associated top level note containing the table, and append any newly added files in the directory or any existing or new sub-directories to the table in the format specified above. it does not need to delete any removed files, and any content in the table which is manually added should be retained (not lost).
I would be willing to consider alternative scripting such as python, but do want to be able to modify it internally.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online