Build a Loyalty Identifier in Apple Passbook
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $75 NZD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$56 - $93 NZD / hour
Visible Results is a loyalty marketing agency that helps businesses connect with their customers. We are seeking a freelancer to work with our existing IT team to create a loyalty identifier in Apple Passbook.
We have a client in Australia that wishes to deploy a digital identifier to its more than 500,000 strong member base. This client has a reasonable profile in the Australian market but this would be the first identifier of its kind in this market and hence be high profile. We'll provide all necessary graphical assets, operational requirements, and loyalty program functionality needs (you will need to liaise with our Auckland, New Zealand based team to get the member loyalty points balance to display, and update in real time, in Passbook). We’d also like this kicked off soon and finished rapidly built.
- experience/delivered projects using Apple Passbook
- ability to hook our web services into Apple Passbook (to pull through member account balance information)
- assist with the consumer interface on member microsite to generate Passbook and email to members (or scan QR code on screen)
- Have strong server-side programming experience
- Chat with us at least once a day either by Skype or any other means for tight communication
1. An Apple Passbook app with well-commented code
2. Full instructions (verbal/written) on how to do basic things like loading code, testing the Passbook. Just assume we know little about iOS development and you need to teach us step-by-step what to do to run your built code on our iPhones
3. Setup CVS at Github
4. Brief, simple documentation including variable list and code file descriptions
5. Post development education: teach us (i) the limits of Apple Passbook and (ii) our questions on any line of code
6. [OPTIONAL] suggestions on doing another similar project on Google Wallet (for when it becomes available - with same functionality as Passbook - in Australia)
If interested, please reply this post with example of apps or Passbook program that you developed. Also let us know your expected salary (we are not going to look for lowest price bidder. Quality, experience, and professionalism is much more important to us).
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this and consider working with us.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online