Porting iPhone puzzle game to Android
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2636 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We have an iOS universal app and are looking for an experienced team to create an Android version. Please include links to Android games which you have created from an iOS version.
- The app is a puzzle game, featuring three main environments (store, progress screen, puzzle screen). The core game involves users entering word tiles, like on 'draw something', '4 pics 1 word' or 'words with friends'.
- It is currently coded in Objective C.
- Has sophisticated Facebook (SDK 3.5) integration so experience of using latest Facebook SDK version is essential.
- Need to be able to connect to web services (JSON). The app needs to request information from a web service (the API will be provided).
- App also has local data storage for offline play.
- The graphics are already provided, but may need some new versions for adjusting to fit different screens.
- Should be designed to work on smartphones, and tablets (separate Apk or same; please make suggestion).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online