This is a simple app development project for an experienced iPhone developer.
Project bid has to be the price for the complete, working, good looking (by Apple's standards) application.
You will be provided with:
1) An Data XML feed describing a series of tournaments, similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
2) A Twitter account
3) A logo and general Look and Feel instructions
The app has to provide a very basic functionality set:
1) Show the full list of events with descriptions and details (you will be provided explanation regarding every field)
2) Show 2 additional, filtered views of the same XML Feed (you will be provided with the exact filter parameter)
3)A "News" section that pulls data from a webpage.
4) A Twitter feed from the account.
5) Every event in the feed can expand to a fuller view, "accordion" interface style.
6) User can create event/reminder from the event by click on the appropriate icon.
The App has to look and feel good, in line with Apple UX standards.
You will be provided with the logo and color guidelines.
Please include portfolio/sample works when bidding.