Amazon API to 3dCart API
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $348 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a standalone or web based XML API solution for [url removed, login to view] and 3dCart. You MUST have a good understanding of Amazon Seller Services and 3dCart.
The following is the basic requirements; detailed specification will be available on request.
1) Using Amazon Web Services parse all orders as follows:
a. FBA orders that are shipped
b. Merchant orders that are unshipped
c. Exclude all Checkout By Amazon orders
2) Take those orders and parse into 3dCart.
3) Return ‘order id’ and other relevant info back to Amazon.
4) Pull all available fields from Amazon’s API related to the order and let me map fields to 3dCarts API fields.
5) Allow me to make manual edits before sending orders to 3dCart.
6) Ability for ALL field data to be auto changed to proper text.
a. i.e. “JOHN DOE” = “John Doe”, “joHN DOE” = “John Doe”
7) Ability to standardize phone numbers to the following format ###-###-#### automatically.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online