We require a gun programmer to develop a coded solution for our business requirements.
* Write a protocol specification (soap or XML) to communicate from a mobile application to backend web service
* Write the web Service (1) that will take data from a mobile device (using the above protocol)
* Write and authenticate service (2) that will secure the user and device
* Parse the received data from the web service (1) and write this to a Microsoft SQL Database
* Write a business logic service that will process the parse data and return relevant information back to the web service (1)
* Use the parsed data to create a vector / Rasta map data
* Communicate the data and map information back to a mobile device.
We are looking for an engineer who has ideally worked on enterprise grade systems and can produce a secure and scalable software stack for our business requirements.
Preferred software stack will be:
Windows Server 2008
Microsoft SQL Server
17 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
have experience in the stack of tools mentioned, understand web-services and xml based communication. Have socket programming experience. Will deliver as per requirement.
Hello, Please check your mail box for more details. We can start work immediately.We are working on same protocol for mobile apps. Thanks, - Rushabh Gandhi
Hi, i have a great experience with .Net application and especially wcf library , and an important experience in mobile developpement of applications similare to your needs. looking forward to work together