Excel vba macro that looks up ASX tick code, copies news announcements and pastes into a spreadsheet
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 11
I require an Excel spreadsheet to update historical news announcements from the webiress platform.
You may be required to obtain a trial account to access the platform, located here:
[url removed, login to view]
Assuming that the user has already logged in to the platform, I require a macro that will:
- Takes the ASX tick code from a cell reference in Excel, such as A1 = "[url removed, login to view]";
- Pastes this ASX tick code into the "Reports" tab of the "Security Info" sub-menu (located under the "Security" drop-down menu);
- Requests the results; and
- Copies (right click on the results) then pastes the results back into the spreadsheet.
I have attached a pdf to more clearly demonstrate these actions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online