Write a Windows Form which inherits from a supplied base class to draw text using DirectX onto the form window. This form
will be used like a user control. Smooth scrolling is a must.
It must be possible to
* Scroll text (direction: right-to-left, left to right, bottom-up, top-down, still, bob(line-by-line)
* Draw the text as in Typewriter mode (one character displayed at a time from left to right)
The following should be controllable:-
* Font family
* font Size
* font Color
* word wrap for bottom-up/top-down
* 3D or Flat
* Scroll speed
* Background Color/Transparancy/Opacity
The control properties will be supplied in an XML element of the form:-
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.
unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal
Windows 7/8 32/64bits. DirectX 9.0