C# Save and Load data table to/from XML file
This project received 103 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a small programm for reading/writing data from/to a XML file. The program should work as follows:
In the folder of the program is an XML file with the name "ReadFromThisFile.xml" that contains the table data. The table contains the columns (Number, First name, Last name, Age, Street, City). At the beginning the table contains just the column names, no data. Then the following should work:
1) Press button "Load Data" -> The XML File "ReadFromThisFile.xml" is read and its content is shown in the DataGridView. So far that is just the column names
2) I can enter data rows in the DataGridView. Meaning I can enter a first Row with "John, Clinton, 55, 1st Street, London" and another row with "Diana, Jones, 20, Park Ave. , New York", ....Each time I enter a row the first column "Number" is automatically put to the next number. (First row gets number 1, second number 2, ....)
3) I press the button "Save Data" and the data I entered is saved to the XML file "ReadFromThisFile.xml"
4) I close the program
5) I start the program again. I press the button "Load Data" and the data I saved in step 3) to the XML file is shown again in the DataGridView
i) I want to highlight a row, than press the button "Delete Row". Then the highlighted row is deleted and the column "Number" of the following rows are adapted such that the numbering is in correct increasing order. I then can then press the button "Save Data" and the content of the DataGridView is saved to the "ReadFromThisFile.xml" file.
ii) I have a button "Add Column" that adds a column to the DataGridView. The name of the column is specified in a text box next to the button. After pressing the button "Add Column" the DataGridView shows this new column and I can make entries for each data row in this new column. If I then press the button "Save Data" the new, extended data table is saved to the XML file
iii) With the button "Delete Column" I can delete the highlighted row in the data grid view. And then save the data with the button "Save Data" to the XML file
- The whole thing must be written in C#
- I need the source code of the project
Thanks for your help
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online