Update existing open source program in Python - repost
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $213 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Open source python program needs some updating. Requires knowledge of audio files and graphics.
Looking for someone to modify and post changes to SourceForge. Compiled exe to run on windows.
This program opens .wav files and shows the wave form. Input words can be aligned with the wave form.
The words dictionary breaks the words down into phonemes to create mouth movements to animate a face.
Several fixes need to be made.
1) Image and data directories are in folders under the execution folder. Allow to be user selectable in users documents.
2) Extend wave form to work beyond current limit of apx 4000 frames.
3) Improve performance on .wav files over 1 minute long.
4) upgrade file storage to XML from tab delimited. (least important)
5) Add warning dialog and remove a button.
This is a repost. Please accept my apologies for the lack of detail on my first post and first project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online