Oscommerce integration with Payment Gateway (Paystation)
This project was awarded to toinnisfree for $185 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 NZD
I need an ability to charge a late fee to students who return their books late. Paystation provides a token service, which can be used to charge a credit card without knowing the credit card number. I have attached Paystation’s 3-party tokenisation API which is a guide on creating the initial transaction to Paystation and the token that is returned. It then shows you how to create a transaction at a later date using the token. Refers [url removed, login to view] for other information if required.
1. Student rents book and proceeds to checkout. Selects credit card and proceeds to payment (taken to paystation’s payment page).
2. Payment accepted. Token also generated by paystation. Page returned to [url removed, login to view] with transactions accepted message as well as token details. (Future Payment Initiator process– refer pdf)
3. Token stored in database.
4. Oscommerce integration with the Future Payment Bill process (refer pdf) to be adviced by developer.
Test login details
Refer scope document.
1. Provide rough outline on how solution will be put together (based on this I will select the freelancer). Knowledge of oscommerce, XML and ecommerce transactions is a must. If you have dealt with paystation before this would be an advantage.
2. Complete Paystation Future Payment Initiator and Bill process integration with my website ([url removed, login to view]). Once fully working 70% of milestone will be released.
3. Currently the paystation integration with [url removed, login to view] is using test system. Assist in completing the go live. Refer to [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online