This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $93 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
What I need to create is an RSS feed that I can align with Twitterfeed to seed content to Twitter based on the following rules:
- I need to specify a set of keywords that I'd like to search for on Twitter search to form the content of the tweets. (up to 10)
- I will need all usernames, URLs, RTs and URLs stripped from the tweet.
- If the tweet contains a URL, then this needs to be omitted
- I need the each tweet in the new feed appended with a hashtag and a particular username that will appear in each tweet.
- I need to blacklist a set of users (up to 20) where content will not be sourced from
- Duplication filter
This can be done quite easily with Yahoo pipes or something similar, I need a pipe that I can enter the above info!
I need this fast too!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online