We acquire, activate and sell devices to dealers, who in turn sell them to users. We pay a commission on each unit activated to dealers based on amount spent by the customers on commissionable items.
Company process flows attached, full XML and SOAP API available but not included here from vendor.
I am looking for a developer who wants a 3-4 month project (with potential for more), has experience with web services and SOAP, and has built at least one referable (i.e. one I can view) catalog type website.. SQL experience, and web development in a CMS/Portal type experience would be the best fit.
Process flow diagrams, API functions and basic tables are all documented and ready for coder/designer. Collaboration on CMS selection is open as a final decision has not been made on that.
Work with the lead designer and architect to implement the partner portal. Collaborate on Design documents with Architect.
Integrate the partner portal with Supply chain Vendor via SOAP API.
Create logical SQL storage tables for Dealers, inventory, devices and status, and commissions.
- Write maintainable code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision based on specifications with additional access to designer.
- Collaborative nature when it comes to deliverable.
- Insure proper API integrations are designed and working.
- Programming language(s): SQL
- Additional skills: JSON/REST/SOAP
- CMS or Portal experience (storefronts count)
- A complete Elance profile
Would prefer to use a Michigan based resource. May be able to add a relatively simple e-commerce piece if you have the experience.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $7908 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.