Here is some information about my site (rx4scrubs dot net) and how it works. You need to be familiar with this type of setup in order for the site to operate correctly. My site is two fold. Amazon and Paypal.
AMAZON. There is a program installed called (AOM) Associate-O-Matic ([url removed, login to view]) This allows me to sell items on my site that AMAZON offers. Also, I've had a lot of customization done within the standard AOM site. Then within my site I sell my own products. All of this is Under Airport Friendly Products. My Airport Friendly Products operate through PayPal (not associated with AMAZON).
AMAZON and PayPal are different. If my customer wants something from AMAZON and something from the Airport Friendly Products page, this would be two different purchases. I use a program called PHPWCMS for the back-end.
You MUST be familiar with PHPWCMS? This is very important.
I’m needing an SEO Site Map for my website.
- Verify and correct as needed that the Meta Description and Title is correct.
- Create XML Site map, install on site and upload to analytics. Sitemap needs to be generated automatically (even if there are over [url removed, login to view] posts).
- Google is very very picky when it comes to AOM sites. NO BLACK-HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS. Google guidelines for building links must be followed and no way should be compromised.
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, and indexable.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- Sitemap needs to be SEO friendly and submitted to (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc..)
Pay for the results:
50% payment - when our site appears in on the 1st page of Google.
25% payment - when our site appears on 1st page of Google and stay’s there for minimum 30 days:
25% payment - when our site appears on 1st page of Google and stay’s there for minimum 60 days:
PM " I understand requirements" before your bid to show you have read above requirements.
This should be very simple. Very low budget. More work for the right company/person.