I would like to setup a mobile website for sending SMS. I presently have a full website using PHP and MySQL at ___ but I want something clean, light and better looking that would run on mobile phones for easy access especially for smartphone users.
The HTTP SMS API is available at ___
Functions of the WML site:
- Users will be able to register by providing mobile phone number (username), email address
- Account will be activated and Password will be sent to the number, user will have some free sms in account
- Send SMS to mobile phones using HTTP API
- Keep all sent SMS messages in History
- Credit user account by using a coupon
(we have a website where we can sell coupon online, also they can pay into our bank and we text the coupon to them or remotely credit their account from admin panel)
- Provide option to keep user signed in for long periods of time (say 1 week). If user is already signed in, once they enter the URL, they should be taken to the Send SMS page directly.
An Admin Panel which will enable us to:
- manage user accounts, create sub admins and view logs
The server is Apache with MySQL database. We already have a full website that does most of these things; I just want a mobile platform so that users can access directly from their mobile phones browser. I believe this should be done in some form of XHTML?
Can you get this done? The selected provider will be based on ability to prove that they can do or have done something similar in the past.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $688 for this job
Hi, Please visit: [url removed, login to view] For all our domain expertise. We guaranty you for a quality product. Please check your PMB Regards, Sudip.