Amazon.fr Sellercentral Repricer software needed
This project was awarded to LanceGuru for $1000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need someone with extensive coding experience against Amazon Marketplace and Amazon Seller Central to code a repricer program that runs from my desktop (Windows XP). This program will have the following requirements:
- Must reprice using product price AND shipping price fields, e.g. if someone is selling something for $[url removed, login to view] with a $[url removed, login to view] shipping cost, total cost is $4. The repricer would need to reprice my item to be a penny less than this total cost, even if my shipping cost varies from the competition's. The shipping cost field would need to be pulled from the site since Amazon by default does not provide the shipping cost field as part of it's "dev kit" for developers.
- Must have the ability to go up and down in price, e.g. if a seller raises their price to $5 higher than mine, repricer needs to go up to that level to be a penny less than the next lowest price.
- Must have a safeguard that can be administered on a per item basis that limits how far the price of an item can drop to prevent malicious sellers trying to lower price to too low of a level.
- Must have the ability to schedule the program to run on an incremental basis, increments being in 1 minute interval settings.
- Must have the ability to make sales prices
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online