Multi environment app to browse a car catalogue
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 71
We need a NATIVE app for all 3 different enviroments: iphones, android, windows phones.
The App is very simple, it must display a list of cars and its details.
The structure of the app is the follow:
1) Welcome splash screen with out logo (we will provide the logo)
2) A seach page. The fields are:
- make: drop down list based on database content)
- model: drop down list based on database content and the category choise)
- price range: this field opens a popup window that displays two drop down lists: the first from the "price from" and the second for the "price to". The content of the lists is static.
- year range: this field opens a popup window that displays two drop down lists: the first from the "year from" and the second for the "year to". The content of the lists is calculated from the current year.
- mileage range: this field opens a popup window that displays two drop down lists: the first from the "mileage from" and the second for the "mileage to". The content of the lists is static.
- proximity: this fields open a popup window that displays a slider to set the maximum distance from the current position or from a user defined position (using address)
- a radio button the specify new or used car
- fuel: a checkbox list to specify the fuel type (gasoline, diesel, electric, ...)
3) A list page that dispalys the search result
4) A detail page for each product. The page displays the basic information for the product, an image and a link to open fully detail page from internet.
When the user downloads the above app from any market place the content is empty and the database must be filled with content downloaded from an existent portal using a webservice.
Each time the application starts (during the splash screen), or after a user request, the content must be fetched from the webservice
The app in any marketplace will be free of charge.
By the end of the project you will be asked to upload and fully deliver the
app into all 3 marketplace (we will pay the fees for each marketplace)
By the end of the project you will send us all source code with DETAILED documentation
The development of the application should be done preferably with a framework like Phonegap, Titanium, Sencha or similar.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online