iPhone and iPad app ( parsing xml, rss etc )
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1069 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We’re looking for someone who can develop iPhone and iPad application.
here is a simple description.
- Universal app. (iPhone and iPad)
- Download xml file predefined from the server (encryption and decryption )
- Consist of tableview contents from XML data.
- Parsing RSS Feed and display it on View.
(Youtube Search RSS, Flickr API, Blog search RSS, News Feed, Twitter API)
- 4 x n grid style view for Image, Video
- Youtube View (4xn grid and list style, using youtube rss etc)
- Image View ( 4xn grid and list style, zoom in/out, using Flickr API etc)
- Blog View
- News View
- Twitter View
- Map view with XML data.
- download images with Async
- Share Twitter / Facebook / Flickr / Mail
- Every module can be reusable. (not wanna spaghetti code)
I will send you more detail information about it.
The most important thing is Performance and Memory leak and Schedule.
We will check it every each step.
here are 4 steps to payment.
project will be separated to 4 part by schedule and You have to send source code in every step.
and checking every modules and then We will pay for each part if there is no problem.
you have to implement it for iPhone and iPad every step. not iPhone first or iPad first.
payment rate is like this
1 : we will pay 10% when you done part 1
2 : we will pay 20% when you done part 2
3 : we will pay 30% when you done part 3
4 : we will pay 40% when you done part 4
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online