Closed

We require Female models to take pictures as we need

Hello

I need some female models to give us around 5 pictures for each model, most of the pictures we require are not nude,

so any model can bid,

we will just tell you the pause we need and what to wear and then send it to us.

we will also discuss further upon acceptance.

we will take more than 5 models for this project.

Thanks

Happy bidding

Skills: Anything Goes, Dating, Fashion Modeling, XXX

See more: take some, require, pictures , Female models, pictures model, female female model, female nude model, pictures female nude models, nude models female pictures, models pictures nude, pictures nude models, female nude models pictures, female models nude pictures, models nude pictures, pictures nude female models, require female model, pictures models nude, female models nude

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Dubai, Jordan

Project ID: #1569641

21 freelancers are bidding on average $131 for this job

DefyArts

Plz see PM for my portfolio. I'm a professional model and have done many photo shoots in the past. I have a photographer on hand, so I can easily provide high quality pictures as and when you need.

$50 USD in 2 days
(1 Review)
1.0
tiggerbj

Very interested in your project. Sent some sample shots via PM.

$50 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
margaret83

Hi! I'm interested on your job post.Pls. Consider me.I'm a bit on the curvy side though,not skinny or model thin.

$200 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
SEAsian

South East Asian model. Philippines

$100 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
kaylagresham

hi how are you

$100 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
ylc

Hi! I've read your project and I'm very interested on working with you. I've been working as a liguerie model for quite a while, so I believe I could deliever the job you ask for. I could provide you with some photos More

$40 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
arora13

hi. Please check Pm

$40 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
quynhnguyen321

Hello, I have always wanted to model for real. It would be so wonderful if you would give me this opportunity to model for you. If you need sample pictures, I would be more than happy to send you some. Thank you very More

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
allexya

Hi! I have an experience as a webmodel! Contact me

$250 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
miumiuk

Hello! I'm freelance model and I would love to win this project. Cheers, Mikey

$200 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
TopCat79

Romanian girls are ready to pose for you.

$100 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
NyaSevrem

Hey there! I'm very interested in being part of this..I am 5' 7" 36" 24" 36 and have done this type of modeling before. My profile pic is the style I usually carry. A little Suicide Girl-ish...

$250 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
lilbare82

I currently have and will do any photos that you need. I have a photographer on hand to do any shots needed. Let me know what shots you need and I can do them.

$100 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
NikkiPenzance

Thank you for inviting me to bid! I would be happy to supply you custome images with any level of nudity for $30 per image. I require 75% up front via PAYPAL only and the remaining 25% within 24 hours of photo delivery More

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
monikatoth

Hi! I have great experience in this job, I was/am working for other companies to make photos and videos also. HD quality, professionalism. If interested, PM me in order to be able to send you the pictures you need ,or More

$60 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
LauraAnna

International published glamour model interested in your project. CV and portfolio on LauraAnna.com Modeling fee: 50,oo USD each picture.

$250 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Shadyladies

Hi! I have an experience working as a webmodel! Contact me if u are interested!

$250 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
promodel06

wow so funny i found you,because i AM a pornstar!ive worked for hustler,wicked,vivid,playboy.and have many boxcovers and pics as proof!ive worked alongside nick manning,mary carey,tory lane,and many other famous pornst More

$250 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Marelyn2012

hi, I am very interested in this job let me know how can we arrange a meeting. Thanks.

$175 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
perlmanstefnie

Well ... look at me.

$100 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0