**WARNING: This posting involves adult/pornographic material. If you are offended by such material then please STOP and DO NOT CONTINUE READING.**
We need original Adult Amateur Videos, that we will upload to one of our websites.
We see this as an ONGOING order, that will involve 1-4 videos per week in the forseeable future.
However, please place your bid for a single (ONE) 30-minute video, and all subsequent videos will receive the same price.
Videos must be 100% original and new. Videos posted elsewhere will bring the project to an end.
Amateur videos, NOT by porn stars and actors, but real amateurs.
Videography (lighting, video quality) has to be "clear enough" - no need for professional level videography, and a regular video camera would be fine.
Each video should be around 30 minutes long, of which at least 75% (22min) are actual action of 1-4 sessions. The remaining 25% can be intro/outro/in between.
Videos should be heterosexual or lesbian, showing any of the folllowing combinations: MF (Male+Female), MFM, FMF, FF or gangbangs.
(our audience is hetero-male so male gay videos are not required for this site - sorry).
10% extra bonus if videos are of YOU having sex with others (not you filming others) or 20% if both you and your partner are a real couple.
10% extra bonus if female(s) shown in vids are pretty and/or sexy.
25% extra bonus if videos show blatant male-domination/female-submission positions (e.g. face-fu*king, anal etc.)
Bonuses will be accumulated on top of the regular bid price. WE decide for each video which bonuses apply.
* Please bid for a single 30 minute video. All subequent videos will receive same price.
* Please bid disregarding the bonuses. They will later be added to the basic bid price on a per-vid basis (For example, if you bid $1000 for a single 30minute video, then each video you supply showing you in male-domination/female-submission positions involving one or more sexy females will actually receive 1000*1.10*1.10*1.25=$1513)
* Please state whether you plan to take part in the videos yourself as one of the sex partners, and whether you plan on showing domination positions. Bidders stating YES on both counts will have a huge advantage!
* If possible, post link to previous work, supply excerpts/examples, or at least show pics of intended amateur actors (including you, where relevant). Material will be treated with discretion and for bid assessment only.
Looking forward to working together.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1005 for this job
I enjoy recording amateur videos, have good video equipment, habilities and live in a country known for the hot girls, and very diverse, with hot brunettes or blondes. In this days i will send you a example.
We have Pakistnai/Indian/Arab male and female in excellent shape that would be interested in amateur videos. We can show male domination in the video. We will not be personally participating in it.
We are a fun loving couple who enjoy our homemade [url removed, login to view] are p.o.v...hopefully we have what it is your looking for....please pm me for sample video or pics...thank you