The programmer has to fix some bugs and make some little tweaks to a Romanian website, website created in Zend PHP. More exactly:
- finish started website optimization for Internet Explorer 6,7,8,9
- change, add and move 6-7 buttons on different pages
- make a border around testimonials from 1 page
- make buttons aligned on questions pages
- make 2 buttons click able on a page
- create a scrolling index for content on 1 page
- change 5 pages titles
- implement 2 contact forms on 2 pages - one page has to be created from the CMS
- integrate in design and connect CMS page to a eticketing system
- integrate fields like name, email and phone on an ask page
- integrate 3-4 custom fields in similar php forms
- related with above custom fields - integrate and fix custom fields in contract and invoice sent after product order is done
- make notifications disappear after registered users do different actions
- integrate add attachment fields to 2 php forms
- integrate Facebook share button on some similar pages
- fix code regarding similar php forms
- integrate logo when sending emails from website emails, change email sender name and data included in the email
- integrate signature and stamp on invoice and contract sent by email
- fix posting question problem: When a user wants to ask a question and completes all the fields and he chooses to Post Question, then a pop up appears. If the user selects to make a new account or to register, then he has to write all the fields again he has written before after the registration is done or the new account is created. It has to be fixed, so that if the users make a new account or authenticates, he has not be forced to write again all the fields.
- change text under questions posted on the homepage with partial description of the question.
The website insides can be pointed in a private message for further investigation.