This is assessment 3: Written Assessment: Research Essay 30 marks
Length 3,000 words
Please note that this question requires substantial research (see the assessment criteria below).
(a) Explain whether there is a relationship between inflation and unemployment. Should government interfere and reduce inflation and unemployment? Provide real life examples. (8 marks)
(b) Using your home country as a case study outline and analyse inflation, unemployment and growth trends. Identify what range of the aggregate supply curve your country is operating in. (10 marks)
(c) Explain how monetary policy can influence an economy, including the exchange rate and employment levels (8 marks)
Additional marks (4 marks)
Overall presentation of work, especially use of graphs, clear written expression. 2 mark
Appropriate use of referencing. 2 marks
• Besides the textbook, you should also refer to a few other academic books, journal articles and relevant websites in answering these questions.
• Sources must be acknowledged and a list of references provided.
• Concepts must be defined accurately and completely.
• The assumptions upon which the analysis is based must be stated at the onset.
• Critical analysis should be provided by relating economic theory to real life economic examples and the case study
• Diagrams must be drawn properly, correctly labelled and the relations they depict explained.
• Answers must be complete, addressing the specific tasks nominated in the questions.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
I am able to work on this project and to begin straight off I've the necessities to handle this project effectively and timely too. Looking forward to figure with you. Thanks