You are building a Car for your parents. You agreed to a price of $50,000 for the cost of the Car. Since you are great project planners, you will need to create the following documents:
1. Create a Statement of Work (SOW) with the metal stamping plant who will provide all the outer body of the SUV.
2. Create a Work breakdown structure diagram of the building of the Car and only go down 3 levels and assign cost to each level 1 component.
3. Write a SOW between you and your parents describing what will be delivered, all the options, and how long do you expect to take to build the vehicle.
4. Describe how you will communicate the status with team members & your parents.
5. Create a PERT Chart of the sequence of activities and identify what can be done in parallel and what must be done sequentially.
6. Identify milestones (at least 5) during the build process on your PERT Chart.
7. Identify the critical path
8. When you deliver the Car, define the SOW for warranty and repair of the Car.