PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE GREAT ENGLISH SKILLS!
This is a copy of the homework the needs doing by 19th October 8am BST (UK Time):
"Assess different research methodologies including types e.g. experimental research, survey research, evaluative research, observational research, developmental research; applied versus fundamental research.
(Write a Word document with each of these subheadings).
For each of these describe each type or methodologies and then give an example or case study for each describing why the type or methodology is appropriate for each case.
Also describe where these types and methodologies are not suitable for purpose and then go on to explain research pitfalls including: problems e.g. dependency and access to information sources, time, money, expertise, introduction of bias, the Hawthorne Effect, the Halo effect.
Finish with a Bibliography in which you cite research sources – you must include some journal articles as well as URLs in your Bibliography."
*** Then *** Please download this:
[url removed, login to view]
And look at the first page, please complete that, here is a copy and paste of the first page - NOTE you only need to do one thing from each of the first 3 boxes, not all of them!!
Please do one of the following from each of these sections:
" identify and apply strategies to find appropriate solution"
One of these:
effective judgements have been made
complex problems with more than one variable have
an effective approach to study and research has been
"select/design and apply appropriate methods/ techniques"
one of these:
· relevant theories and techniques have been applied
· a range of methods and techniques have been applied
· a range of sources of information has been used
· the selection of methods and techniques/sources has
· the design of methods/techniques has been justified
· complex information/data has been synthesised and
· appropriate learning methods/techniques have been applied
present and communicate appropriate findings.
one of these:
· the appropriate structure and approach has been
· coherent, logical development of principles/concepts
for the intended audience
· a range of methods of presentation have been used
and technical language has been accurately used
· communication has taken place in familiar and
· the communication is appropriate for familiar and
unfamiliar audiences and appropriate media have been used.
The deadline is vital - Thanks.
***PLEASE NOTE*** THIS IS ONLY A SMALL PROJECT - it only needs to be around 1000 words long, Im looking to pay £20 total. Thank you.