Research Paper Topics
Compare and contrast how ethnicity, gender and age might influence employment in the tourism/hospitality industry in your country of birth and in Australia? Which one out of ethnicity, gender and age seems to be the most influential in the respective countries?
• Compare literatures between two nations on ethnicity, gender and age, and employment respectively.
• Identify the differences and similarities.
• Discuss the most influential characteristic(s) in the respective countries
2. Discuss the concept of emotional labour. Select and describe a work place within international tourism and explain how emotional labour is a feature of that workplace. Do you find this concept useful for understanding the relationship between diversity and emotional labour in the workplace?
• Definitions of emotional labour
• Establish the literature that how emotional labour occurs in international tourism/hospitality organisations
• Link characteristics like gender or age with emotional labour
3. Compare national government policies on equal opportunities and the employment of people from different cultural backgrounds in your country of birth with that in Australia. How different are the employment policies in the two countries?
• Compare government policies between two nations on equal employment opportunities based on the employees from different cultural backgrounds.
• Identify the differences and similarities between the two nations.
• Discuss the strength and weakness of the policies in the respective countries
4. Discuss the effect of cultural diversity in the tourism/hospitality workplace on customer satisfaction in Asia Pacific region. Using appropriate literature argue a case for how cultural diversity might either increase or decrease customer satisfaction.
• Literature review of cultural diversity impacts on customer satisfaction in tourism/hospitality industry.
• Discuss and explain the benefit or disadvantage of cultural diversity impacts on customer satisfaction
5. Critically analyse the literature between 2010-2012 on the employment of refugees in the Australian workplace. Provide an argument either supporting or rejecting the employment of refugees to Australia in the tourism/hospitality industry.
• literature review of the refugee employment in Australian workplace between 2010-2012
• discuss and explain the benefits and disadvantages of refugee employment
Introduction: Unpack the topic, definitions and review of the topic
Literature review: References between 2006 –2012 (inclusive) (5-10 references, APA style)
Discussion and Application: Discuss the major findings and integrate with the literature
18 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
I am an accomplished academic writer with over six years experience,I have delivered over 3000 academic papers over this period. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality paper for you. Check PM for more details.
Dear Client! I would like to offer my services for this project. I have been into academic writing for more than 8 years now. Please check PMB for further details. Cheers Regards, Marie
Greetings. High quality, well researched, properly cited, grammatically correct and in time work is guaranteed. See PMB for sample and details. Regards, Imran
Hello, I am interested in tackling question no. 2, on emotional labour. I would need to know, though, what length the essay should be; and what academic level will it be assessed at?