FUN JOBS WITH LOTS OF FREEDOM!
Looking for long-term *partners* who can grow with the business :)
Preferred qualifications include business, finance, and accounting experience (Master's degree preferred and a PhD would be a great bonus, but neither are 100% necessary). Bonus points for prior teaching experience as well as professional/industry experience. It would be great if you have experience with course development and with a LMS (learning management system) such as Blackboard. High written English abilities are necessary! Research skills are a plus.
Job can start part time (5-30+ hours weekly) and then move to full-time, if wanted, as trust and skills are built. Thank you for your time!
***Sample tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop written content on specific topics in accounting, finance, business, etc.
- Develop tutoring/teaching material in business subjects
- Develop material for judging learner competency.
- Proofread written materials.
- Assist in developing course/curriculum materials.
- Miscellaneous tasks, such as organizing research data, do Internet research, etc.
- Complete written English fluency.
- Impeccable Email etiquette, with very few or zero grammatical or spelling errors.
- Excellent communication skills. Willingness to send daily reports of tasks accomplished.
- Desire and drive to develop own task list from a project list, that is, to independently identify the chain of steps necessary to complete a project, and execute steps.
- Ability and willingness to proofread documents.
- Flexibility to have at least a few hours of the workday to be available for Skype, email and chat with us to discuss planning.
- Answer how you meet our qualifications (degree, experience, teaching, etc.)
- What is your availability like? How many hours can you work a week?
- Please include writing samples.
ONE MORE THING: somewhere in your proposal, I'd like you to discuss your familiarity with (1) VPNs and (2) learning management systems. Thanks again!