You are asked to develop a normalized relational database schema using Microsoft Access for your term project assignment. This project must satisfy the following requirements:
* You have to pick a topic for your project assignment. The topic that you chose must be applicable to a real world problem.
* There has to be at least 12 database tables in the scope of your project.
* Relationships between these tables must be correctly established. (You can define relationships between tables from “Database Tools” > “Relationships” menu item in MS Access 2007)
* Each of the database tables must be populated. (at least 4 records per table)
* You have to provide documentation for your database schema. This documentation should include description of your project, your problem definition and your database diagram.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $100 for this job
I am an IT professional with 8 yrs experience. I have very good experince with Ms-Acess 2007. I have experince developing assignmnet projects in Ms-Access 2007. I will provide quick & professional service.