1,2,3,4 - 350 words min each with an references
5 - 500 words min
1. What are the three important components of organizational architecture responsible for the success or failure of an organizational design? Define and explain each one and include a graphic that you create or find (give credit to reference) that will demonstrate your points.
2. List and define the elements of corporate culture. Give some examples of how managers might foster each element described in order to foster change in an organization. Give two real life examples that are not in the textbook.
3. Define the terms (a) decision management and (b) decision control. Under what circumstances might it be optimal to make one individual responsible for both decision management and decision control?
4. Define the following: functional organizations, product organization, geographic organization, matrix organization, and network organization. Give one example of each type of organization and explain which type you would be most comfortable working for.
5. CASE STUDY: Corporate jets often have to refuel on intercontinental flights, usually in Kansas or Nebraska. A typical refueling costs $1,900. Refuelers at the same airport compete by offering pilots frozen steaks, wine, or top-of-the-line golf gear. These freebies usually are offered only if the pilot forgoes discounts on fuel and almost always are bestowed so that the corporation owning the plane never knows why the pilot chose to refuel at that particular place. Suppose the pilot chooses a refueler who charges $150 more than the least-cost-option because the pilot gets $80 worth of gifts. There is a wealth transfer from the shareholders to the pilot (unless the behavior is anticipated) and a wealth reduction by the shareholders of $150 and hence a residual loss of $70. For this essay, let's say your company Alpha Zeta Private Cargo has 15 private jets and you are the Head Pilot manager in charge of cutting costs. When you fly the route you notice your costs are less that other pilots. You suspect that refueling might be a problem. Explain how you would go about investigating and fixing this particular problem for your company. Write a report for the CEO as the Head Pilot.
ISSUE TO CONSIDER (minimum 500 words using all current, outside references):
Recently there has been a trend toward granting employees more decision-making authority and broader task assignments in the workplace. Give at least three reasons that explains this shift. Go onto the Internet and select a company that is NOT in the textbook, but one that demonstrates high employee interaction. Make practical application of what you observed in this company to your own work experiences.
I've found all the answers, now looking for re-write only. I have 6 papers to do. Give me a best price, i will go for price only now.