1. 2,500 words
2. Marks will be deducted for:
a. Excessive length (i.e. over word count - 1 mark deducted for each 100 words over the maximum limit). Word count does not include reference list or bibliography
1. The Board of Sydney Airport Ltd is planning to invest between AUD$5-10 billion dollars into expanding or improving its facilities to resolve the following two key issues:
a. Current public perception of the airport and its facilities is very poor; and
b. Carbon footprint and impending legislation to reduce CO2 emissions are of major concern and of a ‘high-risk’ nature from a governance and corporate responsibility perspective.
2. The Board has decided to outsource to your company the job of investigating these two key industry drivers, proposing alternative strategies and recommending a number of crucial solutions in resolving issues that you believe are important. An integrative report is required from you by the week 11 of this semester as the Board has imposed deadlines if any of your recommendations are to be implemented before 2012.
3. Your report must take into account and not conflict with, the already agreed to Sydney Airports ‘Master Plan 2009’ document which can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
4. Your strategies and recommendations are to be costed within the investment plan budget limits of AUD$5-10 billion, with a further AUD$10 billion being available as a long-term ‘bonds’ (15 years) with an annual 6% coupon rate. However if the bonds option is activated a fee of $25 million is incurred in meeting the prospectus requirements as laid down by the Australia Investment and Securities Commission (ASIC) and a further AUD$10 million in accounting costs is incurred as a once off set-up cost. Your costing are also to be presented for the initial five years period for the board’s consideration.
1. You are required to answer this question in an ‘integrative business report format’ drawing conclusions and recommendations from your research and discussions.
2. Ensure that your report discusses both pro’s and con’s in your discussions when tackling the required issues
3. Use of models and referencing throughout the report is expected. The textbook can count as one reference (if you wish) but at least 20 other appropriate reference sources should be used.
4. The use of appendices is highly recommended as this allows clarity, conciseness and assists with keeping within the word count limit.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
I have gone through your all requirements and assure you that i can help you in this regards pretty well in time and effective manner. I am working as analyst and doing the same work for different individuals.