We are an Australian business that has launched an amazon store. New changes to amazon require that sellers provide a USA tax information and bank account
We are looking for a seller to be our agent in the USA. This can be as much or as little involvement as you want.
Our product is manufactured by us and we are the only seller of this product on Amazon. It is a plumbing product used for collecting rainwater
Our proposal is that the winning seller would receive payments to their account and then send to our Australian account, minus a fee or commission that you keep. We can either pay a flat fee for every transfer, or a percentage of sales. If you are interested in promoting the product then you may prefer a percentage
This is like any typical distribution agreement, except there is no need to pay for stock! Here is an example of what would happen:
- We have an amazon store and use amazon fulfillment to store and distribute our product.
- We supply the stock as required and pay for all customs and shipping.
- We grant you access to our amazon account, or you can take over the whole account if you prefer
- you provide your tax identity and bank details to amazon
- we send people to the product and make sales
- optional: you can promote the product to increase sales (and your commission)
- say if your fee or commission was 5% and there was $1000 in the account, you would keep 5% ($50, plus any bank fees, and send us the balance. If there was $10000 then you would keep $500.
This is a genuine opportunity. If you do no marketing at all then you still get to keep your fee from whatever sales the store does. If you do choose to promote the product then you will receive more.
Please bid with your proposed fee/ commission, and details about if you intend to promote the product.
We may also consider creating our own business and account however we need a local contact to receive our initial banking letters (virtual addresses are not accepted by the bank)
If you are operating a business and can receive a 'welcome pack' from our bank and forward to us in Australia then please bid with your fee for this service. It would be a one time service
We would then change the address to our virtual address
Obviously we need a local USA business. Please do not apply if you are not in the USA