I am the owner of a very small business selling aquatic goods on ebay and my own website. I am looking for a talented individual to make accounting software to allow me to easily manage sales, purchases, suppliers and products.
Please note that I do not have any specific form of current accounting but I can provide a few bits and bobs. I have a clear idea of what I need however, and can explain this thoroughly and will answer as many questions as you have.
I have attached a variety of documents which will hopefully explain what I am looking for, but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
- You must be able to contact me through either skype or msn, preferably skype (text chat, not voice chat).
- You must be willing to take the time to understand exactly what I want, and understand that I have a limited knowledge of how exactly to do what I want. You will need to be able listen to what I want, in plain English, and convert that into something I can see and advise about.
- You must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Access, Databases and preferably Accounting also.
- Please leave a message with your bid, with the word "ukaquatics" so I can see that you have read all of the information.
What the database must do:
Allow me to store all my products and with these:-
- have stock of items, and minimum reorder quantity etc
- show me when items need to be re-ordered
Allow me to store all my suppliers
Allow me to store all orders and with these:-
- calculate daily, weekly, monthly, yearly profit
- take into account ebay fees, postage costs, paypal fees etc
- differentiate between ebay and website sales
Allow me to store all purchases and with these:-
- Link a supplier to the purchase
I will need lots of reports showing me exactly which products:-
- Make the most money
- Sell the most frequently
and various other useful reports
I will ask to see previous Microsoft Access work before I accept any bid so please have this ready.
Please study the attached files and try and get an idea of what I am trying to create. It's hard for me to explain because I have no current system in place which I want to replicate. It will be more trial and error - I'll let you know what's missing and you'll add it, until it is as required.
17 freelancers are bidding on average £186 for this job
Hi there, I'm a UK-based Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Professional Access Developer. I will create you a bespoke database application on time and on budget. Please pick my bid, I know what I'm doing!