Looking for Accountant/Bookkeeper for Quickbooks Enterprise
Paid on delivery
I need help managing my accounting .. I have a sw development / technology company with few contractors and several [url removed, login to view] don't have a high volume of transactions. Just want to keep accounts organized and transactions classified correctly. We expect you to sign an NDA with us and be available via Skype/other IM during work hours, especially at the beginning of our project since we'll need to go over the existing company file, and then sometimes later to classify transactions properly. We like for you to be familiar with project costing.
As part of your duties, we expect you to
- Monitor an online folder for transactions, including but not limited to checks/deposits/invoices/funds transfers/etc
- Maintain master data, i.e. customers, vendors, accounts, projects
- Enter transactions on remote quickbooks
- Reconcile bank account
- email monthly P&L,Balance-Sheet, project-costing reports
- Review & correct previous months of transactions
- Assist with preparation of reports during tax time
- Get a list of projects, resources, project-related income/expenses, do project costing
We will pay you a monthly fee and expect to have a long-term relationship. Remember, we don't have a high-volume of transactions and there will be months with not much to do, so we may establish a baseline monthly price and charge a bit higher when the volume goes up. please be considerate on the monthly pricing.
There are currently 2 quickbooks company files, but the plan is to eventually only do one.
Project ID: #816797
About the project
59 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
I would love to assist you with this accounting project. I have oer 18 years accounting experience. Please message me and let's chat! David Penc BDP Financial Services
I am a Chartered Accountant with Big 4 experience+worked with industry for over 15 years in various capacities. I have a consultancy which can take of work such as your. I am interested in the project. Thanks. MUKUND