LITMUS is a public relations and communications firm based in Singapore. We work with established corporations, and innovation-driven companies, in a variety of technology areas, across Asia.
We provide communications strategy, content marketing, thought leadership, public relations, media management, social media, digital and design solutions.
We are seeking an experienced HR/Finance manager, working with the Managing Director, with responsibility for:
• Supports recruitment, writing job descriptions, managing advertising, screening applicants
• Supports annual, other staff reviews, managing forms, scheduling review meetings
• Supports finance, including payroll, invoicing, analysis and reporting
• Manages office, partner and other contracts
• Keeps partner agreements and pricing up to date
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Supports government grant analysis, review, recommendation, application processes
• Supports the MD with other issues, travel, entertainment, etc as necessary
• Use various software, including word, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• High performer, responsible, enthusiastic and proactive
• Strong English skills
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Financial experience
• Recruitment experience
• Reporting experience
• Software skills
38 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
I have 16 years of experience in financial management plus I have worked as head of admin and finance for 3 years and I have been involved in HR and admin activities.
I have extensive experience in the area of human resources and the financial area of various sectors of the industry, I can complete all assigned tasks in record time