I have about 2.5 years of accounting records in GNUCash for a small consulting business. I am switching to Quickbooks Online, and I need help getting all this existing data imported.
I know that there is no direct import tool for this job, so I am looking for someone who has done this before.
I estimate that there are about 2000 different entries in all accounts combined.
I would like the following data to be added to Quickbooks online:
- Chart of accounts (about 100 records)
- Customer data (about 10-20 records)
- Past invoices (about 50 records)
- All financial transactions (about 2000 records)
I use a little bit of use of multiple currencies.
I would like the data in Quickbooks to be tagged with classes and customers so I can have detailed reporting.
If you have suggestions for how to best configure Quickbooks Online so I can organize and streamline my business, that is also valuable to me.
As for the budget, I am willing to consider both intermediate and advanced rates. The main issue for me is that you have done a similar import before. I would like to have a clear idea of the total cost. I am also happy negotiating a fixed price rather they paying by the hour.
- Your rate. Either hourly rate with estimated number of hours for the project or a fixed price for the entire project.
- Your estimate of when the project could be completed
- Have you ever imported data from GNUCash into Quickbooks Online?
- What experience do you have with GNUCash?
15 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi, I am a quick book expert having more than 10 years in accounting and finance. I can help you in this migration. Please discuss in detail over chat now. Thank you!
I have an experience with the quickbook online & GNUcash both. It is not really easy to import that data but with my professional experience outta that site i can do my best with that project.