We have two small companies in UK with about 50-100 transaction each one monthly and we are looking for a long term cooperation. We have Quickbook installed in a virtual machine, where the freelancer can work
At the moment in order to test the job of freelancer for the long term cooperation, we need a one time job for both companies.
1) First company Omega ARC actually we gave to another Freelancer , but the test of his job at the moment is not sufficient (balances of bank statements do not correspond, and collective transactions have been invented) we have an ultimatum with this freelancer for tomorrow night
If we need a job for this company, we will modify the project.
2) Second company Omega IMPEX
We have to create from zero a QB file for 18 month of this company , from 1.1.2017 till 30.6.2018 .
We give and require :
- We give all file in excel or pdf , commented . All information should be mostly clear
- We are available to answer , if the freelancer have some doubt
- We require that the Freelancer give us the QB file correct in one time (bank statement have to correspond, reconcile, all transaction inserted , not collettive or invented transaction.
- We check the journal , and we ll ask information about the entries not clear for us
- if something to fix the freelancer make the changment
- we submit the QB file to our accountant in UK
Then the project can be closed
This project can start monday after we will have a final decision of first company
55 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
Hi there, I am a member of ACCA and have more than 5 years of practical work experience. I surely can do this job. Sample work may be provided on request. Hoping for a positive reply. Thanks.
Senior Revenue Analyst for a FTSE100 company with experience in Management Accounting and Financial accounting all gained in the UK. Half way through ACCA.
Dear sir/madam, I am very much interested in this project.I can do all the required work. I ensure a good quality work done. Kindly drop a message to discuss about the project. with best regards, Timothy