I have some accounting background myself, however my business is using Saasu, and I would like someone with Saasu experience to help me out.
The right person will be able to set up the right accounts, help me with working out the payroll functions, and give me a few hours tutorial of the features of Saasu.
I have updated my post to give more information.
We are small but fast growing teaching business (more details provided if needed). Starting from the beginning of the financial year, I am aiming for detailed, accurate, up to date accounts, and I have decided to use Saasu. (saasu.com).
I am looking for someone to train me in the use of Saasu. I have an accounting and IT background, so will pick up concepts quickly. Training can be provided over Skype or in person (Adelaide)
All bidders must have prior experience with Saasu. As Saasu is an Australian online accounting service, I am expecting people with Saasu experience will be from Australia.
I envisage freelance Saasu help to work on a per hour basis. Please bid for an original 5 hours of help. I expect if our collaboration is successful for much more work in the future.
After the first two weeks of the financial year (15/7) when there are transactions that need completing, I will ask for help with the following:
- Dealing with fixed rate and per hour base employees (ie, using the import timesheet function)
- Automatic tax/super calculations.
- Exporting pay runs to CommBank net banking
2) Students pay upfront. Will need accounts to record upfront payments and subsequent lessons been taught
- It will always be important to see how many lessons have been paid for upfront.
3) We have large planned future cash flows planned. I would like to know how to use the cash flow budget forecasts
5) I will need to know how to import bank account data
6) I will need to know how to do reconciliations
7) How to account for owner contribution and owner withdrawals
After the initial tuition, I will need help in the future with:
8) BAS statements
9) Year-end accounting.
I would like the bid to include:
Info about accounting experience
Details regarding previous Saasu experience
Opinions on the best way to collaborate